26 de novembro de 2008

A Stupid Way (Um Jeito Estúpido de Te Amar)

A Stupid Way (The Only Way For Me) 
(Um Jeito Estúpido de Te Amar)

I know this is a stupid way
A very silly foolish way
Of doing things to touch you
Heavy lines that hurt you

But it's the only way I've got
The only chance I've got to make you mine
No matter what I say or do
Or seem to be

The biggest love is waiting deep
Inside of me
I want you to be near me
And if I hurt you please forgive me

It's just my stupid way
Words don't really matter
They can stumble, fall and shatter
It's the feeling that's important

It's the loving that you count on
If I wanted you tomorrow
I could beg or steal or borrow
But I need you here today

I'll try to find a way to
Make you see
How very much you really
Mean to me

For this is such a stupid
Such a willy-nilly way
But it's the only way for me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua Mensagem.

Compartilhe com seus amigos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails